Delicious Seared Tuna Steak and Asian Slaw.
Servings Per Recipe: 5
1/2 Cup Sesame Oil
1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp fresh Ginger
1 Tbsp fresh Garlic
1 Tbsp fresh Cilantro
2 Tbsp fresh Lime Juice
2 Tbsp Mirin Rice Wine
2 Tbsp Sraracha
1 Tbsp Vegetable Stock
9 Oz Fresh Green Cabbage
3 Oz Fresh Carrots
1 Oz Fresh Red Onion
0.1 Oz of Fresh Thai Basil
0.1 Oz Unsalted White Sesame Seeds
0.1 Oz Fresh Lemon Grass
0.5 Oz Fresh Cilantro
3 Tbsp Fresh Cucumbers
6 Tbsp Fresh Seasoned Rice Vinegar
6.75 Teasp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
3 Tbsp Chinese Sesame Seed Oil
Alcohol, Fish, Gluten, MSG, Soy, Wheat
In a stainless steel mixing bowl combine all ingredients-mix well-hold 40 * or below for service.
1. Prepare Asian slaw according to recipe-hold 40 minutes or below for service.
2. Prepare Tuna marinade according to recipe-hold 40 minutes or below for service.
3. Place Tuna in shallow pan coat both sides of tuna with marinade-marinate min 2 hours 40 minutes or-below.
4. Place Tuna on high heat grill sear both sides of steak-Grill both sides of tuna for 2 min. until tuna internal temperature reaches 130 degrees- remove from grill let rest
5. Place coleslaw on center of plate-slice tuna into 5 each 1/4″ thick slices- place on top of slaw and serve.
You just made a choice for wellness. Every Mindful recipe is a healthy collaboration between our chefs and dieticians for dishes that truly satisfy.
Every recipe has: